Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

A. SPOT by Dorissiderm, Dr. Kendrick Clinical Skincare for Spots Review



So, it was around 3pm, I was sat in the office doing my work, I realised that there was a HUUUGE spot growing slap bang in the middle of my forehead, it wasn't just any spot, it was one of those hard ones that are not squeezable, the ones that hurt so so badly!

It wasn't such a problem until I remembered that I was suppose to be going out to meet a friend for dinner tomorrow...AND what do you do when you go out to meet a friend you haven't seen for a long time?
YOU TAKE SELFIES!

I can't be taking selfies when I have a big monster on my forehead, so I went into the nearest Mannings and asked one of the counter assistants which product actually works for spots and she recommended this product.


A. SPOT by Dorissiderm

If you've ever been to Hong Kong, you'll know that the sales assistants really hard sell products to the point that it seems too good to be true, so I was a little skeptical about it as I'd never heard of this product before. But, I was kind of desperate because I already had a spot growing and it was killing, so I bought it and gave it a try.

I put it a thin layer over the affected area after I cleansed my face and applied toner. When it dried I applied my moisturiser, making sure that I didn't touch the area that I just applied the spot cream to.

Woke up the next morning, the swelling and redness of the affected area had gone. I applied it once again in the morning with after toner, then let it to dry and did my makeup.

By the time I finished work and was ready to go out to meet my friend, my spot had completely gone!! SO AMAZING! All I needed to do was touch up my makeup and I was ready to go!

After this, I definitely recommend it to anyone who is like me, prone to these big spots.

Let me know if you find any other products that work really well for spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment